Anyway caught

and

with holden. Actually for i am legend supposed to watch with a few more friends.. Then national treasure is because tardy ps say not free =x
erh.. played table tennis with my bro a few days ago also. hmm. two years? since I last touched the racket. lost touch lost feel lost agility
don't matter.
played basketball too. played with

... nah. just someone whose height is (kobe's height - 1cm). and I did not played against him. He's in my team. barred character lol.. machiem using skeleton king(lvl 6) in -wtf
and unwittingly my interest in pool is re-ignited. and so is my passion for foosball. I've finally "unlocked" one more move. Though it still ain't consistent. Nonetheless I will keep practising it =)
Rain rain... the serendipitous weather for sleeping. And some soliloquy too. But don't do that in front of me, I might mistaken you for being siok siok in the mind.